Commercial Sales Leader, Financial Services at Equifax Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
The Commercial Sales Leader, Financial Services is responsible for driving US Commercial Services growth within our Enterprise customers. This individual will work with his/her team to develop and implement Commercial strategies with large, complex customers in Financial Services. He or she is responsible for influencing Chief Client Officers and Senior Sales Leaders to ensure Commercial is prioritized within Enterprise accounts. The Commercial Sales Leader will be actively involved in the development of new market initiatives, assessing new markets and analyzing strategic business opportunities.
- Develop sales strategies for Enterprise accounts and explore new opportunities for sustainable new business, driving market share, revenue and profit for USCS. Develop and execute sales plans to exceed revenue (and profit) plan objectives.
- Understand the business environment in Financial Services industry in order to provide insights for USCS success. Provide expert knowledge of products, distribution strategies, technology advances, competitive intelligence, and brand opportunities to sales teams and COEs to ensure future business and strategy development.
- Mentor, hire and develop sales teams geographically distributed across the country. Drive exaction through direct and indirect sales teams to achieve goals of the business unit. Motivate and train sales teams in preparation for career growth and succession planning.
- Collaborate with and influence sales leaders and COEs to implement Commercial strategies with new and existing customer base.
- Represent the organization on industry boards, functions and conferences to ensure an active and visible profile in the industry.
- Successful sales leadership experience required, demonstrating ability to drive results through sales professionals, Commercial Risk experience highly preferred
- Extensive experience in relationship management and sales execution, with a clear and proven ability to communicate and build relationships with senior level executives
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with key contacts and senior level players within the Commercial industry
- Ability to influence key stakeholders internally to provide voice of customer and drive new product solutions for Equifax Commercial business
- Proven aptitude in creating and delivering effective executive level presentations
- Proven strategic planning skills including the translation of strategic ideas into executable actions and experience managing and influencing cross-functionally in sales, operations, marketing, product management and technology
- Ability to stay current with Equifax innovations as well as products and services offered by competition and broader financial and non-financial technology services
See Job Description