Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work on Server side tools and technologies using Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build and test tools such as Maven, Gradle and Junit.
· Build scalable services abstracting core business logic using Java and UI using ReactJS.
· Collaborate with Scrum team and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy.
· Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
· 4-7 years of experience in server side programming using Java.
· Expertise in Server side tools and technologies like Core Java, JEE, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy.
· Exposure to Distributed Caching Framework (Hazelcast, Cassandra, EhCache etc.)
· Should have worked on/implemented Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm projects with knowledge of testing tools like Karma, Protractor, Mocha, Jest, CucumberJS, Jasmine, etc. and on the backend testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber.
· Good knowledge of Oracle DB v12c (Concepts on Semaphore and Deadlocks, Normalized vs De-normalized database and their usage, Data modeling and relationship concepts like ER diagram, foreign keys etc, PL/SQL Programing, Indexing and performance concepts and implementation).
· Microservices Concepts.
· Any of the relational databases with focus on scalability and performance.
· Exposure to cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
· Exposure to NoSQL/Graph Databases.