Full Stack Developer at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work on Server side tools and technologies using Java, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build and test tools such as Maven, Gradle and Junit.
· Build scalable services abstracting core business logic using Java and UI using ReactJS.
· Collaborate with Scrum team and specialists and ensure the timely implementation against the IT product roadmap and strategy.
· Contribute to and promote technical standards & procedures.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
· 4-7 years of experience in server side programming using Java.
· Expertise in Server side tools and technologies like Core Java, JEE, Spring Boot, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ivy.
· Exposure to Distributed Caching Framework (Hazelcast, Cassandra, EhCache etc.)
· Should have worked on/implemented Test/Behavior Driven Development paradigm projects with knowledge of testing tools like Karma, Protractor, Mocha, Jest, CucumberJS, Jasmine, etc. and on the backend testing tools like JUnit, Cucumber.
· Good knowledge of Oracle DB v12c (Concepts on Semaphore and Deadlocks, Normalized vs De-normalized database and their usage, Data modeling and relationship concepts like ER diagram, foreign keys etc, PL/SQL Programing, Indexing and performance concepts and implementation).
· Microservices Concepts.
· Any of the relational databases with focus on scalability and performance.
· Exposure to cloud application platform for developing and deploying enterprise cloud applications
· Exposure to NoSQL/Graph Databases.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.