Retail Team Leader at Nestle Nespresso USA
Posted in Retail 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Nestlé Nespresso SA is the pioneer and reference for highest-quality portioned coffee. The company works with more than 70,000 farmers in 12 countries through its AAA Sustainable Quality™ Program to embed sustainability practices on farms and the surrounding landscapes. Launched in 2003 in collaboration with The Rainforest Alliance, the program helps to improve the yield and quality of harvests, ensuring a sustainable supply of high quality coffee and improving livelihoods of farmers and their communities.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso operates in 69 countries and has more than 12,000 employees. In 2016, it operated a global retail network of more than 600 boutiques.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, sales-driven, Team Leader to join our Palo Alto boutique!
• Act as an enthusiastic ambassador for Nespresso
• Ensure Visual Merchandising programs are executed and adheres to Nestle Nespresso standards
• Ensure Nestle Nespresso service standards are being met
• Ensure that Nestle Nespresso Safety standards are being met
• Respond appropriately to customer complaints
• Execute events to help build the Nespresso brand
• Ensure retail operations procedures, and best practices are being adhered to i.e. stock/inventory management, payment management, loss prevention and bar operations
• Act as a key liaison between store management and the store team
• Ensure weekly and monthly reporting is completed on time and accurately
• Ensure IT systems function correctly and communicate appropriately when they do not
• Adhere to Nestle Safety Heath and Environmental and Food Safety Policy and Procedures
• Collaborate with the Quality Coach to ensure full safety compliance
• Ensure that the boutique operations are compliant with all Federal, State and City Laws
• Ensure the compliance of the correct opening/closing boutique procesdures
• Assist in networking and recruiting quality talent
• Support timely execution of company procedures for new hire onboarding
• Support the training and provide ongoing feedback and coaching through the Manager on Duty program
• Abide by schedule requirements including rest and meal periods for hourly employees, and respecting municipal, state, and federal laws in addition to Nestle Nespresso work rules
• In collaboration with the Boutique Management team, provide coaching to employees regarding personnel practices, policy and employments laws and operational practices
• Evalutae store’s performance weekly, monthly and YTD
• Achieve set targets and KPI’s by providing sales leadership to store teams to inspire and enable them to meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly sales goals
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred