Receptionist (Student Services) at Universal Technical Institute
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey
Job ID: 3751
Provides various support services as needed for the Student Services Department.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Answering and routing incoming calls
• Greeting all guests and taking care of their needs
• Word Processing
• Provide excellent customer service
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• Valid High School diploma or GED
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Basic computer skills; Word, Excel experience preferred
• Strong keyboarding skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with all level of staff and management
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Normal physical activity including movement, hearing, seeing, and communication.
• Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.