Business Development Manager at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
The business development manager will be responsible for working within our diversified markets group with a territory covering Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and South Dakota. Candidate should live within this geographic territory.
What we offer
- Develop and manage a target account list from first contact through account close or opportunity loss.
- Serves as the account's primary point-of-contact and provides sales expertise as required.
- Support and deliver established marketing and sales programs to users to gain new business.
- Develops and presents account business reviews to maximize business growth.
- Provides timely and accurate market feedback from the field to include forecasts of gained/lost sales.
- Independently initiate sales calls and generate sales to end users in defined market area.
- Develops annual account business trade plans and builds business with key distributors in market area through sales to end-users.
- Weekly progress reporting via written report and conference call with National Sales Manager
Deliver weekly Outlook work/travel plan.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or related field experience
- Sales experience within consumer/commercial products industry is highly preferred.
- 3+ years' experience in sales with a desire for an opportunity for training and growth
- Experience in forecasting preferred
- Systems proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes)
- Strong Analytical skills, able to interpret and exploit sales data, etc.
- Category management skills - proficient at fact-based selling
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proven time management skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Text good oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and tenacity in cold call environment
- Competitive and self-motivated
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel-northamerica.com/careers/jobs-and-application