Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey
Job ID: 3750
Maintains the daily operations in the Resource Center through administrative support and assists staff and students to enhance student education.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Maintains daily operations of the Resource Center by assisting with administrative duties and data entry as needed; preserving the budget; keeping up-to-date with curriculum changes and ordering, receiving, checking-in, and controlling inventory.
• Enhances the student learning experience by maintaining and promoting the Resource Center; assisting and instructing students and staff on search and retrieval of information; and providing students with identification badges, parking passes, textbooks, and/or other items.
• Ensures UTI is legitimate in our operations by following the compliance related responsibilities for this position in the supplemental document.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• Valid High School diploma or GED
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Computer Skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Communication (written and verbal) and Customer Service Skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 25 pounds throughout the workday
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn, and reason for the entire workday
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.