Business Analyst - Sales/Marketing at JJ Keller
Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
Requisition #: 10081
Functional Area: Business Analysis
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Neenah, WI, US
Work Options: Work at Position location specified above only
Division: Corporate Marketing
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
Travel Requirement: None
The Business Analyst will work with business stakeholders to identify and understand the core business objectives, analyze inefficient processes and recommend solutions that support and advance those objectives and improve productivity. The primary focus of this position is working with J. J. Keller's sales teams and related sales and marketing systems. This position is also a lead resource in the area for and contributes to the corporate-wide Business Process Improvement Program. With over 500 sales and marketing associates, this position is an opportunity to make a difference and see the impact of doing work that matters!
- Serves as a point person in the area for the identification and evaluation of process improvement opportunities. Applies lean and other tools to recommend solutions.
- Identifies, evaluates, and implements system and process improvements for area of responsibility:
- Coordinates activities and maintains on-going communication with management, Information Systems, end users, and other departments.
- Defines system project requirements, final solutions, and interfaces.
- Coordinates decisions based on business requirements, system functionality, and “best business practices.”
- Participates in system configuration, data conversion, and testing processes.
- Facilitates on-going changes to system configuration and design to stay current with changing business needs.
- Serves as a resource for business analytics needs, working with users and Information Systems to define, evaluate and implement solutions to meet user needs.
- Prepares and updates system and process documentation including functional specifications, configuration settings, testing procedures, end user documentation, etc.
- Prepares and conducts end-user training on systems and assists users with questions as necessary. Provides 2nd level support for help desk calls.
- Facilitates timely and thorough system testing for new system implementations and system updates/upgrades.
- Functions as a Business Process Team Leader and serves as the key contact on issues relating to systems and processes for assigned areas/modules.
- Troubleshoots system errors and performance problems so that business needs are met on a timely basis.
- Maintains system security profiles and coordinates end-user access.
- Takes a leadership role utilizing Lean/Business Process Improvement to improve processes in his/her area, including:
- Promotes Lean/Business Process Improvement in his/her area and throughout the company to drive activity and awareness, to include maintaining K-LINE and SharePoint sites.
- Develops and delivers educational/awareness programs at the corporate and departmental level.
- Coordinates company requests for Business Process Improvement events and assigns facilitators.
- Facilitates Lean events for any area of the company, as assigned.
- Tracks and documents various initiatives and results achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Business or Technology related field
- In lieu of the Bachelor's degree, will consider an additional 4 years of directly related experience.
- 5+ years' experience working with software applications related to the specific business area
- 2+ years of system/process analysis experience
- Prior project leadership experience
- Experience with an ERP system required, preferably SAP
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of software applications related to area of responsibility, preferably SAP
- SAP implementation and configuration experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitudes
- Ability to facilitate project teams and work with all levels within the company
- Lean or PMP certification a plus
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Frequent travel to offsite offices, customer sites and/or industry and training events may also be required, depending on assignment.
J. J. Keller is a certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®. We care about improving the lives of J. J. Keller associates and their families through benefits like our LIFE Wellness program. The program includes an onsite fitness center, a health clinic, subsidized cafeterias, educational sessions and tools, company-sponsored walks, and honoring wellness champions in the organization to promote a focus on wellness.
View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller!
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) 720-7700.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.