Wafer Fab Operator at Infinera
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Sunnyvale, CaliforniaJob Description:
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Wafer Fab Operator
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Processing of optoelectronic devices.
- Prime duties include but not limited to:
- Processing of micro-electronics and micro-mechanical systems in a wafer fab environment.
- Duties may also include processing wafers through various production and measurement tools in Die FAB Operations.
- This can include: handling wafers, loading/unloading wafers, selecting tool programs, selecting recipes, and performing analytic measurements to determine if the process is in control.
- Using microscopes to evaluate the visual appearance compared to goal.
- Entering measurement data into a computer database.
- Informing management and engineers of any unexpected results.
- Adhering to Fab safety and cleanliness guidelines.
- Accurately communicate tool and lot status to colleagues on the ensuing shift.
Education Required: High School diploma/GED