Warehouse Associate 1 at Goodman Manufacturing
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Anaheim, CaliforniaJob Description:
Goodman Manufacturing provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. The Company does not permit discrimination or retaliation based on such legally protected status. The Company will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws pertaining to equal employment opportunity and terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Job ID 2017-8996
Job Location US-CA-AnaheimExperience (Years) 1
Posted Date 2018-04-13
Education High School Diploma or Equivalent
Warehouse Associate 1
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Warehouse Associate position. Responsible for off-loading, put-away, picking and staging of equipment and parts while providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers. For the accountability and movement of all materials within the warehouse and overall appearance. Responsible to follow all safety practices. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website http://careersatgoodman.com/ and submitting your resume.
Houston-based Goodman is a leading supplier of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products for residential and commercial use and is a member of Daikin Industries, Ltd. . Goodman's products are predominantly marketed under the Goodman® and Amana® brand names, and are sold through company-operated and independent distribution networks with more than 950 total distribution points throughout North America. Goodman is ISO 14001:2004 accredited, an international certification that recognizes manufacturing processes and policies that are more environmentally sustainable. Daikin Industries is a Fortune 1000 company with more than 44,000 employees worldwide and is recognized as the number one HVAC manufacturer in the world. The company has manufacturing operations in 18 countries and a sales presence in more than 90 countries and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan. For more information, visit www.goodmanmfg.com
- Receive and Load Product
- Operate Forklift as needed to load/unload products
- Ensure all items are received per procedure and stocked
- Ensure all items being loaded/shipped are per procedures
- Maintain Inventory and Prepare Cycle Counts
- Maintain Warehouse and Forklift by following required maintenance and housekeeping and Safety procedures
- Control damage and inventory
- Ability to drive forklift safely
- Ability to complete Will Calls
- Responsible for completing required paperwork
- Ability to complete a daily Pre &Post shift Forklift inspection
- Proper PPE and uniform must be worn at all times during each shift
- Assist Customers and CSRs as needed
- Takes direction from lead/Supervisor.
- Works within well defined instructions.
- Ability to successfully process (ex. Loading and Unloading) products
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and work in a fast-paced warehouse
- Ability to work in warehouse that is not climate controlled
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to pass Prove It and driving test
- Must be eligible to be certified in 90 days
- Must be in good standing with the company
- Basic Computer skills.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Be dependable and work well in a team environment.
- Must have adequate forklift skills
- Must be able to read and write
- 0-1 years industrial forklift experience
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities