Intern, Center for Applied Learning and Impact at IREX
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Washington, Washington DCJob Description:
Intern, Center for Applied Learning and Impact
Hourly/Interns • Washington,
District Of Columbia
IREX is an independent nonprofit organization dedicated to building a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world by empowering youth, cultivating leaders, strengthening institutions and extending access to quality education and information.
IREX seeks an intern to provide programmatic and administrative support for IREX's Center for Applied Learning and Impact (CALI). The intern will support CALI's monitoring, evaluation and learning work. IREX is seeking an intern available to work a minimum of 20-30 hours a week, though the schedule is flexible. This internship is open immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisors;
- Conducting research;
- Participating in team and departmental meetings; and
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
The intern must have experience and interest in monitoring, evaluation and learning, be very well organized, able to work independently, and skilled at handling multiple tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- Interest and experience in international development, particularly in monitoring, evaluation and learning;
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Experience conducting research;
- Proactive and comfortable with contemporary digital platforms for collaboration and communication;
- Proficient in Microsoft office products; and
- Clear and succinct communication skills, both oral and written.
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE