Vehicle Supply Specialist (Porter) at Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Under the direction of the VSL, this position is accountable for the stocking, equipping, cleaning, and certifying vehicles and lockers in preparation for field shifts.HOURS ARE 5 P.M. TO 1:00 A.M.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform the necessary work of all functions pertinent to the preparation of vehicles and pre-launching of vehicles prior to of start of shift IE) Wash, wax, restock, refuel, sanitize.
- Maintain records of vehicles condition before and after each use. Report and log violations such as body damage, interior damage, equipment damage and any other discrepancies accurately on an equipment report.
- Recover, clean, stock, and prepare exchange items from supply.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment (including biohazard maintenance.)
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws (i.e. state and county inventory levels, HIPPA, and OSHA.)
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (i.e. sop's, environmental audits, unit reviews, etc.)
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff and personnel to ensure maximum communication and cooperation in addition to being responsive to field personnel issues.
- Participate in departmental and company meetings as required.
- Attend continuing education and training to obtain information and data pertinent to supply operations.
- Performs other such duties as may be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Drivers License
- Occasionally: kneeling, stooping, bending, stretching, leaning; must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Frequently: hearing/listening, clear speech, reaching, touching, typing.
- Prompt and regular attendance at work.
- Ability to perform visual inspections.
Works outdoors and indoors with occasional exposure to hazardous conditions and to blood/body fluids, fumes/odors, extended day, and temperature changes. Frequently works with others, face-to-face contact with others with exposure to noise, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D