Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Full Time at Elderwood
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Williamsville, New YorkJob Description:
Requisition ID 2018-3769
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 2018-05-14
Area of Interest Nursing
Position Type Regular Full-Time
As indispensable members of an interdisciplinary team, Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) at Elderwood are charged with managing the daily clinical regimen of each resident and subacute patient. Our LPNs enjoy a unique opportunity to gain extensive clinical experience and provide advanced care in a home-like setting. State LPN license required. Shift is 2p-10p.
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.