Receptionist at Elderwood
Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Lancaster, New YorkJob Description:
Requisition ID 2018-3771
# of Openings 1
Posted Date 2018-05-14
Area of Interest Administration
Position Type Per Diem
Come join the 5 STAR Rated Team at Elderwood at Lancaster!
We are looking for a per diem Receptionist for our evening, 4p-9p shift, working occassional weekends/holidays.
In addition to administrative tasks, our receptionists represent Elderwood in a friendly, helpful and positive manner. They are an integral part of daily life for residents and guests.
- Answers phones and greets visitors in a friendly manner; ensures that needs of caller or visitor are responded to effectively or by referral to appropriate staff.
- Sorts mail.
- Transport residents as directed by supervisor, management staff or Administrator.
- Delivers newspapers to residents.
- Collects fees and keeps records of guest tickets or special events; takes requests for reservations of conference room.
- Performs typing assignments.
- Forwards mail of discharged residents.
- Performs copy machine duplication assignments.
- Experience with answering multi-line phone lines.
- Office experience and good typing skills required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs preferred.
- Knowledge of office machines and equipment preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.