Scheduler at Enterprise Products Company
Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products Company.
The Scheduler's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily coordination with customers
- Aggregate all customer movement requests on a regional basis
- Provide daily coordination with operations personnel at field locations to assess daily capacity
- Coordinate daily movement requests with Call Center personnel
- Maintain positive working relationship with third party carriers
- Coordinate with third party carriers on an as needed basis
- Recommend improvements in methods, procedures, and equipment used in scheduling coordination with all parties involved
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook, are required
- Effective written and oral communication skills with internal and external customers as needed
- The commitment to continuous improvement of self, processes, projects, and overall business
- Ability to remain focused and complete tasks
- Ability to work in a fast paces environment, make recommendations and find cost effective solutions to meet business demands
- Takes initiative and is proactive in addressing issues
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate a common sense approach to problem solving