Field Service Support Representative - North Texas at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Grapevine, Texas
Job ID: 136660
Jewell, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
In this role, your objective is to be responsible for overall sales support functions including (but not limited to) supporting the development of dealer/customer relationships, maintaining quality dealer presence, update distributor displays and P.O.P. material, organizing and delivering samples for commercial masonry and hardscapes customers and architects, orchestrating customer appreciation events, and helping manage on-site quality control.
- Responsible for supporting the Outside Sales Representatives in a designated region.
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintaining effective relationships with current dealers and customers.
- Monitor and maintain all P.O.P. material for assigned region.
- Ensure product samples are delivered to architects and commercial job sites when requested.
- Coordinate and implement sales driven programs such as (but not limited to) Demo Days, Contractor Events, and Customer Appreciation.
- Maintain weekly communication with all Outside Sales Representatives.
- Complete any merchandising or remerchandising efforts in any location as directed.
- Assist in managing on-site quality control when requested.
- Provide updates to management after each dealer visit.
- Provide weekly summary and update of the previous week’s activities.
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time as planned and requested.
- Oversee Administrative sales functions for sales program.
- Attend home shows and provide customer service.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
Requirements / Education / Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or equivalent in experience, training and education.
- One to three years related experience and or training preferable.
- Maintain activities using our CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior experience in block/brick manufacturing industry or related field recommended.
- Proven sales support expertise.
- Excellent customer service oriented skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate, especially MS Office suite, order tracking software, email, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and current auto liability insurance.
- Lifting up to 65 pounds.
- Able to operate a vehicle for long periods of time.
- Requires sitting and standing for long periods of time.
- Some overnight travel required.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Jewell, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.