Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomfield, New Jersey
Job ID: 3749
The Tour Coordinator is responsible for providing campus tours to prospective and future students that are considering attending Universal Technical Institute. The Tour Coordinator often serves as the first impression of UTI, therefore, the ability to establish credibility and rapport quickly is critical for success in this role. Additionally, the person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the needs of others, ranging from potential students and their families to other employees at UTI and our industry partners. They should enjoy working with people, in a fast past environment and would get satisfaction out of helping and seeing students find a career for what they are passionate about.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to work well with others in a fast-paced environment. Detail-oriented work is also a focus of this job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently in order to maintain and grow relationships with external and internal customers.
Outside of giving campus tours, this position may also serve as a backup receptionist and provide support to admissions leadership in the areas of events and data entry. They will also assist in the preparation and running of special events that we have at the campus during the year
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Works with Admissions Directors and representatives in Scheduling, coordinating and delivering professional tours of the location for prospective and enrolled students/families.
• Provides feedback to necessary parties regarding tours, high school visitations and other visitors as needed.
• Maintains and relays current knowledge of course offerings and campus activities.
• Maintains accurate records of visitors that have toured.
• Manages inventory levels of marketing and promotional materials for the admission department
• Maintains a professional environment in lobbies and tour rooms.
• Assists Admissions Manager/Supervisor of Admissions Support or Home Office Admissions in paperwork and duties that support the admissions teams
• Assists Admissions Manager/Supervisor of Admissions Support or Marketing in on or off site events as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• High School diploma/GED and/or college degree preferred
• 2-3 years of customer service experience
• Sales experience preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of personal computer software applications including Word, Excel and Access
• Ability to maintain professional Image and work environment
• Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work to ensure deadlines are met.
• Confidence in public speaking
• Bi-lingual preferred (English/Spanish)
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and reason for all of the workday
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to use a keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Work is performed indoors in a climate controlled environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.