Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
This position is responsible for attaining sales goals and objectives through the creation and execution of a sales plan in the assigned area. This position will drive sales growth of Zimmer Biomet’s Surgical product portfolio through communication and in-person interactions with current and prospective customers.
This position is with Zimmer Biomet's Surgical Solutions division. The territory is Chicago North.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Implement short and long term sales plan to align with quotas and divisional initiatives.
- Ability to show strategic business acumen across a large customer base covering a large number of products.
- Successfully articulate sales strategies to healthcare executives and other decision makers.
- Manage Surgical division relationships within local healthcare facilities and IDN’s at both the supply chain and clinical levels.
- Health care budget cycles, personnel hierarchy and facility workflow.
- Capital equipment acquisition methods.
- Financial reports and med device products impact on healthcare facilities finances.
- History of mastering a portfolio of products and their intended use.
- Core clinical competency inclusive of the operating room and surgery department.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in the medical device industry. Or
Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 6 years’ proven sales experience.
- Up to 95% predominantly by car.
- Up to 20% overnight.
- EOE M/W/Vet/Disability