Vehicle Supply Lead at Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois
This position is accountable for coordinating, planning, and directing the vehicle supply specialist (VSS) personnel to ensure the vehicles are road ready at all times.Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, plan and delegate workloads to the VSS such as cleaning tasks and vehicle assignments. Regulate and adjust assignments.
- Responsible for complying with all local, state, and federal laws (i.e. state and county inventory levels, HIPPA, and OSHA.)
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures (i.e. sop's, environmental audits, unit reviews, etc.)
- Responsible for all inspecting vehicles to ensure QC/QI.
- Maintain records of vehicles condition before and after each use. Report and log violations such as body damage, interior damage, equipment damage and any other discrepancies accurately on an equipment report.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff and personnel to ensure maximum communication and cooperation.
- Participate in departmental and company meetings as required.
- Attend and conduct continuing education and training to gather and dispense information and data for all supply personnel.
- Performs other such duties as may be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current Drivers
- One (1) year minimum experience with Materials Department (highly preferred)
- Occasionally: kneeling, stooping, stretching, bending, leaning; Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Frequently: hearing/listening, clear speech, reaching, touching, typing
- Ability to perform visual inspections.
- Prompt and regular attendance at work.
Works outdoors and indoors with occasional exposure to hazardous conditions and to blood/body fluids, fumes/odors, extended day, and temperature changes. Frequently works with others, face-to-face contact with others with exposure to noise, mechanical equipment, and electrical equipment.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D