Paramedic at Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois
Do you want to make a difference in people's lives?
Are you passionate and self-driven?
Would you like an opportunity to grow your career in EMS?
If so, Superior Ambulance wants you to join our team.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is the largest independent, locally owned and operated Emergency Medical Service provider in Northern Illinois and Northwest Indiana. We provide wheelchair transportation, Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support, and Critical Care Ground Transportation; as well as Critical Care Rotary Air Transportation. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
The basic function of the Paramedic is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (EMT-P) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Minimum qualifications are you must be at least 18 years of age
- Have HS Diploma or GED, IL State EMT-P certification
- Valid Driver's License & good driving record
- Consent to criminal background check
- Pass the pre-employment testing including a complete physical & lifting agility examination along with a successful interview
- MUST be in or test into Northwest Community EMS
- ACLS Certification
- PHTLS/ BTLS Certification
- National Registry
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D