HR Intern at Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Elmhurst, Illinois
HR INTERN All employees are expected to uphold the company's high values and impeccable reputation within the medical community. One must demonstrate the company's philosophy and values which are TLCS = Timeliness, Look Good, Customer Service, & Safety. Job Summary:
Responsible for assisting Recruitment Team with daily human resources functions.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Outgoing, welcoming personality
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and handle fair amounts of stress when busy
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Computer literate, able to operate copy/scanner/fax machine
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Outlook
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors and applicants at door. Assist and/or direct them as necessary
- Schedule appointments for applicants and meetings as needed
- Maintain recruitment desk. Update school postings
- Screen applicants for various positions
- Follow up with job fairs
- Other duties as assigned appropriate care and comfort for the patient (our customers) within their scope of practice.
Expectations of the Position:
- Excellence & Competence
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Previous customer service and office experience required
- Excellent computer skills; including, but not limited to MS Outlook and MS Office required
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, bend and stoop. Also, the employee is occasionally required to work under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly in verbal contact with others and constantly works face-to-face with and around others. Consistently uses office equipment such as computers, copy/fax/scanner machine, and telephone
This job description is not an employment contract. Employment is At-Will and SAS reserves the right to change this job description at any time without notice.
Superior Ambulance Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Service, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer . Qualified applicants of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. M/F/V/D