Yoga Instructor at Aquila
Posted in Other 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VirginiaJob Description:
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Inspire others and change lives through your energy and passion for fitness and well-being. Make a transformational impact on people's health engagement. Join our group of entrepreneurial professionals and become part of a fun and winning team!
Aquila is an award-winning on-site health and fitness management company which was recognized as one of the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private U.S. companies. For over two decades, Aquila has been providing innovating programming and results-oriented fitness and wellness management to Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, educational institutions, and private corporate establishments.
Aquila is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Aquila's Yoga Instructor will teach group yoga class at Aquila health & fitness managed centers and programs.
At Aquila, we want all of our people to be healthy, happy and grow with us. You will enjoy all of the following benefits at Aquila:
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Commuter pre-tax benefits
- Fitness retailers discount programs
- 401k plan with company match for those that meet eligibility requirements
- Monday to Friday schedule, no weekend or holiday work
- Teach safe group exercise classes
- Demonstrate proper technique and modify movements for different levels
- Educate members concerning safe techniques
- Schedule own substitutes and replacements
- Adhere to departmental and club policies and procedures
- Adhere to client's policies and procedures
- Assist in promotions and external events
- National group exercise certification (ACE, AFAA, or ACSM) or Aquila approved certification
- Experience teaching yoga classes and specialty certification or training
- CPR certification
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Maintains a desire for continual improvement
All candidates must be able to complete a background check.
Ability to pass federal security clearance required
This position is currently accepting applications.