Product Quality Repair Associate-La Mirada,CA (full-time) at Batesville Logistics Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Title: Product Quality Repair Associate
Location: La Mirada, CA
General Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, Day shift
Who we are
With annual revenues of nearly $600 million, Batesville is the clear leader, providing a comprehensive portfolio of burial and cremation products, memorialization offerings, profit-enhancing merchandising systems, and leading-edge technology designed to help funeral directors succeed. The company’s relentless pursuit of quality, customer service and innovation has propelled Batesville to the forefront of the death care industry.
While products and services have changed over time, Batesville’s mission of helping families honor the lives of those they love ®has remained the same for more than 100 years.
At Batesville, our associates are our strongest asset, and we strive to attract, hire and develop the best and brightest to ensure our place in the future. Batesville has a strong culture of achievement, which is underpinned by these five core values:
- Individual worth and integrity
- Excellence in execution
- Spirit of continuous learning and improvement
- Customer focus and partnership
The Quality Repair associate assesses damaged product and restores product to its factory original condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Repair metal and wood caskets to the original best quality
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times
- Work with and report to RDC Manager to keep inventory flow controlled
- Have sense of urgency regarding first in first out
- Other duties may be assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Knowledge of metal and wood repair representing top quality
- Know how to organize work area to maximize productivity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to train/manage/lead/understand LEAN or CI activities and initiatives
- Strong safety background while looking for continued areas of improvement
- 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with an emphasis in auto body/wood repair field.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, which includes MD Live, RX help center, Medical Advocate Program, short term disability, among others.
- Generous 401K Matching Program – 4% (base pay) automatic contribution + $.50 for each additional dollar saved on the first 6% of pay saved*
- Competitive pay
- Vacation, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Bonus eligibility