Security Engineer -Appleton, WI at Check Point Software Technologies, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
As the world s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
If you want to make the world a safer place you belong with us.
Your role in a nutshell
No two days for a Check Point security engineer are the same, from getting hands on with the most advanced technologies in the market, to learning more about the customer s most pressing security challenges and playing a crucial part in designing a solution, you re always at the heart of fascinating projects!
Reporting to the local Security Engineering Manager
You will be responsible for
* Work closely with the sales team to identify prospects
* Demonstrate our full portfolio of solutions that help keep organizations safe from threats and protect their operations and information
* Educate customers, prospects and partners on the diversity of technical, operational and business challenges many organizations face and how Check Point solutions can solve them
* Drive meetings with potential and existing customers to identify their problems and provide appropriate solutions
* Address technical questions, offer insight into best practices and manage Proof-of-Concepts
* Respond to RFI's & RFP's
* Engage and educate key partners and customers on the latest security technologies
* Active participation in cyber security events
What you bring to the table
* 4-8 years of engineering and pre-sales experience
* Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Good understanding of typical customers networks
* Ability to create an end-to-end security solution for a customer s environment
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Relevant certifications highly preferred, e.g. CCNP / CISSP/ CCSA / CCSE
What you\'ll get in return
* Exposure to exciting and award winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
* Meet the people behind our cutting edge technologies during our New Hire Training held in Israel
* Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
* Work with and build long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait* Apply now!