Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Roanoke, Indiana
Develop and maintain the studio workflow of product coordination, photography request, and be the point person for all requests and updates to product photography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES (NOTE: OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Schedule all traffic flow going into the three photo studios. Maintain and update schedule with any changes or rushes.
* Coordinate all studio processes, allowing the photographers the necessary time to shoot quality imagery for internal and external customers.
* Assists Studio Photographers, and other members of the creative marketing team in suggesting and implementing process improvements
* Assess and adjust photography studio priorities based on needs of the business
* Be the main studio contact for requests and develop strong partnership with cross-functional teams to communicate product distribution needs.
* Tracks expenses for photography studio
* Collect and analyze data gathered throughout the season & recap seasonal production
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
* High School Graduate, Bachelor s Degree in Photography or other related field preferred
* Experience coordinating photo shoots or working in a photo studio environment is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Strong team player with positive demeanor; comfortable working with multiple functional areas
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage time effectively
* Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills
* Basic problem solving skills with the ability to apply proven solutions
* Project management experience
* Proficient with Mac and Windows systems as well as Microsoft Office application such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
* A passion for branding, creative and marketing and understanding how it impacts the clients bottom line
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Studio environment. Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping, climbing and reaching.
* Office environment. Utilizing an office desk sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day.
* Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
* Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones
* Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
* Ability to climb ladders and stand on hard floors for long periods of time
* Ability to operate personal or company vehicle for local errands, deliveries and pickups
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Vera Bradley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. For more information, please click the following links:
Vera Bradley's Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in English)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (in Spanish)
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (Supplement)
E-Verify Participation Poster (English)
E-Verify Participation Poster (Spanish)
Right to Work Poster (English)
Right to Work Poster (Spanish)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment application process, please send an e-mail to applicationassistance@VeraBradley.com. Please include the accommodation you are requesting and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this e-mail address.