Senior Director, Information Security (11866) at Tierpoint
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
The Senior Director, Information Security plays a vital role in managing and setting the goals for Information Security initiatives for the organization. This position will work closely with the Office of the Chief Security Officer. This role will require regular interaction with technical and business resources across the enterprise and throughout the overall IT organization. The ideal candidate is a committed, creative, self-motivated technologist who is interested in practicing his or her skills, continuing to learn new ones and passing that knowledge on to their team.
* Provide quality internal and external customer service supporting Company values.
* Continuous improvement and manage of the companies information security management system (ISMS).
* Oversee and manage a team of security professionals.
* Maintenance and development of policies and procedures supporting all Information Security functions.
* Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor, partner, consultant and other service providers.
* Work directly with the business units to facilitate IT risk assessments and risk management processes providing guidance and remediation support
* Maintenance and implementation of the companies vulnerability management program, facilitating remediation, and reporting results to enterprise risk teams, and senior business leaders.
* Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company's reputation.
* Create and manage information security incident management awareness training programs and security incident awareness testing methodologies for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
* Oversee and initiate audits of the information security program to ensure policies are being followed properly.
* Develop and manage information security budgets, and monitor them for variances.
* Provide developmental guidance, modelling, and support for the companies Security Operations Center (SOC) function.
* Manage security application technology reviews, assisting with development and implementation for internal and client solutions including but not limited to multi-factor authentication, encryption, log collection and alerting, and file integrity monitoring.
* Provide management and maintenance support on training on network security solutions including IDS/DDOS solutions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 8+ years in information security.
* 4+ years managing information security teams.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM.)
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
* Prior group leadership experience particularly in the data center industry.
* Prior experience dealing with highly compliant and secure environments, including but not limited to PCI, HIPAA, GLBA, GDPR and NIST-800.