Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
We re looking for a stellar technology Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead the marketing efforts for our Data Networking Services. Working across and with cross functional marketing teams, sales channels and product managers, you ll own the product marketing plan, drive the go-to-market initiatives, articulate product positioning and messaging and look for opportunities to help the product evolve and grow in the market.
The Opportunity and Responsibilities
You ll take on big global industry competitors with industry-changing services in this role and your aggressiveness as a marketer, can-do perspective, plus get-it-done mindset will help you and your support teams claim victory that will be noticed across the company. Because you are a master story-teller, know how to create and harvest value plus create compelling messages, you ll be able to help arm our sales channels with resources that help them win more, faster. And marketing teams will be more effective with your guidance across the technology domain because no one will know how the technology benefits our different buyer personas better than you. Your solid go-to-market plan for your product will be the beacon that other teams leverage, which will provide harmony to the marketing efforts. As a result, you ll be a force-multiplier, it starts with you.
For this role, you ll be the go-to-person at Spectrum Enterprise for the marketing of Ethernet Services, Internet Access and Software Defined Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN) and other technologies that enable workers, organizations, machines and end user applications to connect and inter-operate seamlessly.
* Responsible for the product positioning, value proposition and messaging framework of the assigned product area
* Responsible for the development of the go to market plan and influencing its execution by working with internal partners
* Serve as the subject matter expert to support the web and content teams in the development of product brochures, product factsheets, collateral, marketing materials, whitepapers, web site content and customer case study to promote product portfolio
* Maintains thorough understanding of marketplace dynamics to help shape product, marketing and sales for success
* Contributes to development and maintenance of effective sales tools and training
* Work with analyst relations team, product management and industry analysts to promote products and develop positive perception in the influenced community
* Interface with other functional areas to include: product management, offer management, sales management, operations, marketing communications, finance and vertical marketing teams
* Other duties as may be assigned to help Spectrum Enterprise accomplish its mission
* 8+ years relevant experience
* Experience with B2B high-tech products or services
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to simplify and present complex information into easily understood content
* Strong, positive interpersonal and communication skills to quickly inform or influence others and help work groups proceed quickly to a favorable outcome
* Revenue and results focused with proven history of how you have impacted other companies in marketing, selling or managing products
* Bachelor's degree; preferred Business or Marketing emphasis or equivalent experience, Master s degree preferred
Travel requirements are approximately 15-25%
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.