Manager, Business Development - Navisite / Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Andover, Massachusetts
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses & communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access & networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
This position, reporting into the Director marketing, will manage and grow a team of business development representatives as they contact customers and prospects daily via phone and email to identify quality leads, nurture prospects and create sales-ready opportunities. The BDR Manager will set team goals, motivate and develop team members, and work closely with sales and marketing leaders. The manager should help to improve process efficiencies and lead response times, contribute to pre-sales marketing strategies, enforce strong data integrity standards and support Spectrum Enterprise|Navisite brand reputation as a leader in cloud services.
* Develop and maintain our BDR playbook for ease of adoption and usage.
* Hire, motivate, and coach BDRs
* Support a consultative style solutions selling model rather than transaction selling
* Define and manage the execution of outbound calling campaigns to align with key Marketing and Sales priority initiatives
* Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales efforts, tracked back to marketing programs
* Assist marketing in developing a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities and facilitate the handoff to sales team
* Continually improve on our lead development and management strategy as well as cold-call techniques
* Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, Marketo, Outlook and other tools
* Utilize quantitative methods to measure, manage, and optimize efforts and allocation of resources.
* Create and maintain SF.com dashboards (aged leads, pipeline acceleration etc.) and provide full transparency to sales teams.
* Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
* Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
* Assist in other areas and with projects as assigned
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
* Energetic self-starter with proven success as a B2B BDR or Inside sales team leader (at least 2 years as team lead)
* Fluency in sales enablement tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, SDR processes, etc.)
* Experience working target accounts in conjunction with outside sales teams.
* Ability to report to senior management on a weekly/ quarterly basis.
* Previous experience working in consultative process and metric driven, performance oriented environments
* Strong communication and presentation skills within the B2B technology sector, cloud technology a plus.
* Understanding of highly effective telemarketing strategies and nurture tactics
* Good command of lead generation methods, techniques, and best practices
* Detail-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.