Project Manager- Quality & Speech Analytics at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Quality and VOC Team Overview:
Want to work on a team focused on transforming Quality and Customer Experience across the enterprise? Join a team that is transforming the way we operate through cutting edge business intelligence. The Quality & VOC team leverages state of the art Nexidia Speech technology, Quality Central and NPM to unlock hidden insights. The team builds speech studies, automated quality programs, business intelligence insights and performance management mechanisms designed to support enterprise Quality, Voice of the Customer and Performance Coaching.
The insights derived from speech solutions are designed to improve agent/leader performance, process capability, training effectiveness and a world class quality program. The solutions we design will deliver millions of dollars in ROI, improvements to the customer experience, reduction in customer effort, enhanced risk mitigation and a vehicle to deliver consistent operational behaviors across 60+ call centers.
We are looking for a personable Quality/Speech Analytics Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager with a strong background in speech analytics, contact center technology and Quality initiatives.
We are looking for someone who is bright, articulate and passionate about business transformation. Candidates must have excellent problem-solving skills, a high degree of attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously. This is a great opportunity to work for a fun growing telecommunications company.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Act as project manager for multiple Speech Analytics, Quality and VOC initiatives
* Serve as Scrum Master, keeping track of the status of sprint stories/tasks and resolving blocking issues
* Interact extensively with business users analysts and vendors to help plan and define project milestones, timelines and manage resources
* Create and update project status reports and executive dashboards
* Write technical documentation including functional specifications and user acceptance criteria
* Attend project meetings, take notes and follow up on actionable items
* Facilitate sprint lifecycle meetings including stand ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming and retrospectives
* Perform impact analyses on additions or changes to projects in progress and be able to report on and track the underlying reasons for changes in deliverable
* Ensure the constant flow of communication between developers, business users and management
* Minimum of 7 years of experience working as a project manager and at least 5 years working as a analytical/call center projects
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a computer or business related field of study
* Experience working with ticketing systems and Agile planning software such as Jira, Remedy or Version One
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications including MS Project
* A solid understanding of software development principles, the software lifecycle, release management and the unique challenges faced by small software development teams
* A firm understanding of Agile methodology and experience working in various Agile environments
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle shifting priorities in a fast paced environment
* Formal training in project or program management
* The desire to go above and beyond to foster team unity, oversee the resolution of issues and provide excellent customer service
* Speech Analytics experience preferred
Fast paced, start up environment
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.