Manager, Order Fulfillment - Spectrum Enter at Spectrum
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
About Spectrum Enterprise
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, is a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions extending to Managed IT solutions, including Application, Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Hosting Services offered by its affiliate, Navisite. Our industry-leading team of experts work closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing these right-fit solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. For more information, visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Spectrum Enterprise Order Operations team currently seeks an Order Fulfillment Manager. Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Order Fulfillment Manager is accountable for the timely and accurate end-to-end order entry, processing, and billing activations for complex coax and fiber orders. This role will be responsible for daily workload assignment and quality control for a team of Order Fulfillment Specialist. The ideal candidate will foster a positive and professional work environment that supports business initiatives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
* Identify and drive process improvements that increase transactional efficiency. Prepare work flow gap analysis and action plans for continual improvement.
* Develop measures of performance for team members and ensure these are consistently monitored.
* Ensure standard work is developed, documented, adhered to, reviewed and revised as appropriate for all departmental activity.
* Communicate and engage with other key departments to ensure that roadblocks and obstacles are removed so that the Order Fulfillment team is able to fully support our customers.
* Investigate and solve customer problems, which may be complex or elevated by order fulfillment team members.
* Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reporting and audits as needed.
* Plan, staff, evaluate, performance manage, and direct work of employees of a work unit.
* Proactively manage the Order Fulfillment team; providing organizational advice, training, development and guidance.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Must be proficient in all order fulfillment processes and business rules
* Must possess excellent organizing, prioritization and decision making skills
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all members of the department in a proactive and professional manner
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English proficiency
* Ability to build working relationships to effectively work with teams throughout the organization
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
* Ability to effectively present information to leadership in a logical and professional manner
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
* Ability to effectively present information to management
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
* Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
* Knowledge of telecommunications industry preferred
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent from four-year College or technical school; or five year or greater related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Related Work Experience
* Two (2) years of experience in a formal managerial capacity.
* Five (5) years of order processing experience in the cable, telecommunications, or infrastructure work environment.
* Previous experience utilizing CRM tools, billing tools and MS Office software with the ability to learn other databases as required.
* Office environment
* Less than 40% travel required
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.