Speech Analyst at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Speech Team Overview:
Want to be a part of a Speech Analytics team focused on transforming Quality and Customer Experience across the enterprise? Join a team that is transforming the way we operate through cutting edge business intelligence. The Quality & CX Speech Analytics team leverages state of the art Nexidia Speech technology, Quality Central and NPM to unlock hidden insights. The team builds speech studies, automated quality programs, business intelligence insights and performance management mechanisms designed to support enterprise Quality, Voice of the Customer and Performance Coaching.
The insights derived from speech solutions are designed to improve agent/leader performance, process capability, training effectiveness and a world class quality program. The solutions we design will deliver millions of dollars in ROI, improvements to the customer experience, reduction in customer effort, enhanced risk mitigation and a vehicle to deliver consistent operational behaviors across 60+ call centers.
Job Summary: The Speech Analyst will be responsible for the performance of the overall Quality speech
analytics category design and leveraging Nexidia to design solutions for contact centers. Reliability and outstanding delivery are the cornerstones of expectations. This
individual will work cross-functionally with various groups internally and externally.
Working as the lead analyst on the project, the candidate must be comfortable
collaborating and synthesizing analyses for the execution of scorecards. The position
will be responsible for extrapolating data, developing queries, ensuring standardization
of external files, leading projects that relate directly to the speech analytic platform,
and make recommendations for the betterment of the company. The position requires
an understanding of speech analytics, file structures, IT tools, and statistics in order to assess
* Ability to understand the organization's business objectives and goals, analyze recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights
* Works with IT to address problems with automated processes that support the speech analytic platform
* Provides ongoing speech category design
* Serves as a subject matter expert, providing knowledge and assistance in the areas of Process Improvement, Change Management, and data analysis for the Speech Analytics Quality platform
* Ability to determine opportunities through analysis of current or future trends
* Weekly/monthly reporting to management and business units
* Structures an analytical approach to finding and solving core business problems seeking to advance the current efforts or processes
* Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas in oral and written presentations
* Contributes creative ideas to conduct thorough analysis to estimate risk/reward
* Assists other users with data analysis as needed
* Serves as a point of contact for external companies whose files must adhere to a required formatting convention
* Diligently capturing combinations of keywords & phrases within the system for optimal configurations performance
* Minimum 2 years prior work experience performing business, data and/or statistical analysis. Collections or financial industry experience a plus
* 2+ years experience with CallMiner, Nexidia, NICE, Verint or other speech analytics package required
* Highly disciplined self-starter with solid collaboration & communication skills
* Advanced skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel (charts, formulas, macros),PowerPoint, and Visio
* Some experience with Lean or Six Sigma a plus
* Dealing with comprehensive reporting requirements a plus
* Microsoft Project knowledge, or experience with comparable project tracking software is a plus
* Orientation for detail, coupled with organizational and Project Management skills.
Fast paced, start up environment
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.