Field Technician (Woodside) at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Woodside, New York
If you re great with electronics, have good people, and time management skills you belong with us as a Field Technician!
Field Technician ResponsibilitiesInclude:
* Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
* Managing all on site installation, repair, and maintenance
* Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
To qualify, you must have:
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED; at least 2+ years of previous experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver s License and safe driving record.
* Basic knowledge of electronics, computers, software and network connectivity
* Outstanding listening skills to comprehend and calm frustrated customers
* The physical stamina to scale 20 foot ladders/poles
* Ability to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
* Desire to work outside in diverse locations and weather extremes
* Experience in the cable/direct access TV industry and formal electronics training a plus
* Network+ Certified Preferred
* The maximum body weight of a field technician for use of the majority of such equipment is 325 pounds
* Must have ability to park a commercial vehicle off street at their home residence
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.