Digital Operations Coordinator - Media at Spectrum
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
The Digital Operations Coordinator coordinates online advertising campaigns and digital orders for Local and National advertisers across the Spectrum Reach online properties and audience extension inventory. This position, within the Operations team, plays a key role in working with regional markets to effectively manage day-to-day advertising campaign needs. The ability to work quickly to help solve complex problems and lead in the execution of ad campaigns is critical to this role as we continue to grow our digital products and services. The Digital Operations Coordinator has direct contact with multiple cross functional teams and levels of the company and at times direct client contact.
* Efficiently and effectively execute new and revised digital orders.
* Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm launch success
* Monitor the scheduling, pacing, and implementation of all advertising campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, and full delivery
* Communicate effectively and closely with local sales and support teams including vendors and external teams
* Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy
* Confirm all ad orders adhere to tech and creative specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from clients.
* Manage advertising specs and guidelines as new partners are added and as the company and product offerings evolve.
* Manage relationships with distribution channels, outside vendors, agencies, etc. and ad hoc requests from sales team.
* Partner with staff from across departments as a liaison on projects, new procedures, new systems, workflows, best practices and campaign, or creative issues as requested.
* Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities.
* Other projects as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience
* Ad Trafficking a must - preferably OAS (Open Ad Stream) or DFP ( DoubleClick for Publishers) (strong experience and understanding of other comparable ad serving platforms
* Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad management systems such as DoubleClick, Atlas, FreeWheel, MediaMind, Pointroll, etc.
* Familiarity or work experience using third party inventory providers, real time bidding, programmatic
* Strong understanding of digital advertising operations and industry.
* Strong MS Office experience, particularly strong Excel skills.
* Ability to quickly learn new systems and workflows.
* Excellent communication skills and provide outstanding customer service, be detail-oriented and well organized, with the ability to keep cool under pressure.
* Have sense of urgency and strong ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, and able to effectively manage time and priorities.
* Work independently or as a team and multitask.
* Data driven, curious, proactive, and self-motivated.
* Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical associates.
* Work well independently as well as within a team environment.
* Understanding of internet products and all relevant specifications, guidelines, availability, and creative performance.
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.