District Service Manager - UniFirst at UniFirst
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Abilene, Texas
DISTRICT SERVICE MANAGER - UNIFIRST
Do any of these career possibilities appeal to you*
* With the most in depth training platform in the industry, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
* You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We are a rapidly growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and provide for continuing career progression. Many of our Senior Executives worked as District Service Managers as they progressed within their careers at UniFirst.
* Are you interested in loving your career* Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest.
* At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we believe it takes many different kinds of people to make us successful.
About the Position
DISTRICT SERVICE MANAGER Customer Service Team Leader
Taking charge is what you do. That s why you re ready to lead, motivate and manage your team of District Service Supervisors and Route Delivery Representatives to new levels of customer satisfaction. Experience career mobility and personal growth with a key player in the multibillion dollar garment services sector. UniFirst has been setting high standards for eight decades and as an organization of over 11,000 team partners serving over 250,000 customer locations in 45 states, plus Europe and Canada, we need people who can help us write the next chapter in our impressive story.
To meet the challenges and rewards of a UniFirst District Service Manager, you must be able to:
* Create and lead a diverse team to provide best-in-class customer service through positive leadership, on-going direction, coaching and career development
* Promote the UniFirst culture of value and integrity to achieve customer satisfaction, account growth & profitability
* Develop solutions for customers while adding value that enables them as a company to meet their own business objectives
* College degree, Bachelors preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent experience
* Prior customer service experience
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of customer concerns and situations
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and problem solve
* Understands priorities and knows how to delegate
* Ability to negotiate, train, coach and lead a team with a positive attitude
* Strong computer proficiency (esp. MS Office)
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to solve a variety of customer concerns and situations
* Must be 21 years of age with a valid non-commercial driver s license & safe driving record and meets pre-employment physical qualifications
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big Companies organization that delivers on your career with:
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance performance and assist you with your career potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST. UniFirst.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet