Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Morris Plains, New Jersey
Weichert Workforece Mobility is hiring a Home Finding and Marketing Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Home Finding and Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisting transferring employees with their home finding and/or home marketing needs and may also include the coordination of the listing and marketing corporate inventory properties within the seven (7) state area serviced by Weichert, Realtors. The position ensures that the proper Weichert sales office is selected for the buyer or seller and that Weichert meets their need to find housing, or sell a property at the highest possible price in the shortest possible time.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Contacts customer and potential customer by phone to complete a needs analysis to ensure all needs are understood. Discusses preferences and prepares a home finding plan.
* Coordinates the mailing of area information to the customer or e-mails a virtual area kit as appropriate.
* Contacts the appropriate Weichert sales office(s) to work with the Sales Manager to select and assign a relocation-trained agent to work with the customer. Forwards referral agreement and any pertinent instructions to assigned Sales Associate.
* Reviews Broker Market Analysis (BMA) for completeness and appropriateness; communicates with Sales Associate for revisions as needed. Forwards completed BMA to referring source within required timeframe.
* Follows up with the customer and Sales Associate throughout the process to ensure needs are met and the customer is satisfied.
* Interacts with Weichert Financial Services personnel to refer customers as appropriate.
* Interacts with clients or relocation managers to update them on customer status.
* Follows through with customer and with transaction until final disposition.
* Uses a variety of proprietary software systems to track referrals and communicate with brokers and Sales Associates. Inputs all pertinent information into appropriate database(s).
* Gathers vacant property report including photos, updated ERC BMA, and bids for necessary repairs; sends winterization notification and package information to provide back to referral source.
* Interacts with resale or relocation counselors to provide updates on property status.
* Follows through with Sales Associate on a regular basis to ensure that regular reports are submitted and that invoices are processed.
* Receives offers from Sales Associate and presents them to Resale Coordinator. Receives sales contracts and provides them to Resale Coordinator for signature.
* Interacts with Sales Associates to obtain information regarding their outgoing referral customers.
* Contacts relocation departments of Weichert Affiliate offices or Leading RE brokers with information regarding referral.
* Researches other brokers if no Weichert Affiliate or Leading RE broker is available to appropriate.
* Receives calls from brokers and relocation departments with incoming leads.
* Promotes outgoing referrals to Weichert Sales Associates by attending office meetings, conversations and informal promotion of the process.
* Networks with peers from other real estate firms to encourage the use of Weichert, Realtors for their referrals.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire
* Two (2) to three (3) years of relevant experience in customer service, relocation, or real estate sales
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Good customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled