Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Irving, Texas
Job Code: 01690-147420
Work From Home
PLEASE READ POSTING CAREFULLY FOR HOURS, LOCATION, REQUIREMENTS AND PAY BEFORE APPLYING.
Parallon Revenue Cycle Point Solutions is NOW HIRING Work from Home Insurance Follow-Up Representatives (Position does require onsite training in Irving, TX for up to 5 weeks.) Start date is 5/29/18 at our Irving facility.
LOCATION: 10030 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75063
SCHEDULE/TRAINING HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; NO WEEKENDS!
Training will be on site in Irving, TX for 3 weeks and possibly 2 additional weeks on site will be required to be a Work from Home Representative.
Salary range of $31,200-$35,360/yr. ($15.00/hr. to $17.00/hr.) depending on healthcare insurance experience; You DO NOT have to have healthcare insurance experience to apply; $70 a month Internet stipend included once you are work from home. All necessary equipment to Work from Home will be provided to each employee.
Revenue Cycle Insurance Follow-Up Representatives will follow-up with insurance companies for claim resolution on high balance patient accounts.This includes: collections from insurance companies, verification of benefits, payment information on claim status and follow-up with patients when additional information is required. This is a full time work from home position.
* Previous work from home experience in a telephone environment preferred, but not required
* Experience in collecting from medical insurance companies/payers preferred
* Stable work history
* Strong ability to meet production goals while simultaneously maintaining quality standards
* Strong verbal / written communication skills
* Strong customer service focus
* Must be accustomed to sitting at a desk for long periods of time
* High School Diploma or GED completion
* Remote workers to have a minimum bandwidth and/or workstation physically connected to a Cable/DSL router, or may be required to meet other technology specific requirements
* Remote workers are responsible for establishing and furnishing approved work home area
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
* Ability to communicate effectively with Insurance payers
* Strong attendance pattern is expected
* Ability to be on the phones in a work from home environment
* Candidates should have the ability to make decisions by using the infrastructure of defined processes
* Candidates should be able to retain large amounts of information while having the ability to adapt quickly to changes in processes, goals and / or policies
* Candidates should be open to continuous feedback aimed at enhancing productivity and quality
* Candidates must thrive in a highly measured and structured environment with individual goals for supporting overall production
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available after 30 days of employment
* 401K & Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Spending Account
* Opportunity for monthly bonuses based upon individual performance
* Bi-yearly pay increases based on individual performance
Parallon is an equal opportunity employer.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018