Registered Nurse (RN) Psychiatric Services - PRN at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Job Code: 07126-101492
REGISTERED NURSE RN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PSYCHIATRIC NURSE
MEDICAL CITY GREEN OAKS HOSPITAL
Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses that have a heart and passion for Behavioral medicine. We currently have opportunities for full time RN positions for those who enjoy working with all patient populations. The hospital has a Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a day for consultation regarding patients. The Physicians work very closely with nursing staff for collaboration on patient care needs.
We are seeking experienced Nurses who have a heart and passion for behavioral medicine. Our nurses have the ability to multi task and have critical thinking skills, which allow them to take initiative when needed. We seek nurses who have high energy that can work in a fast paced environment providing compassionate care to our patients.
GREEN OAKS HOSPITAL:
Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff. As part of HCA, the nation s leading provider of healthcare, you will have access to resources that can enhance your career development and progression. Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can make a difference.
* Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25 years of service
* The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and seniors
* Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and training as well as outreach services
* WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at Green Oaks assisting patients transition back to work following physical or psychological disability
* Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
* Current CPR and SAMA certification is required or to be obtained during orientation.
* Experience or education with a focus on crisis stabilization, age specific needs, and/or knowledge of chronic mental illness and chemical dependency is preferred.
* Strong communication skills in both oral and written format recommended.
* Must be flexible and service oriented.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.