Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, Colorado
Job Code: 25131-71581
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES WITH OVER 1000 PRACTICE LOCATIONS!
HealthONE , a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We are looking for an exceptional MEDICAL ASSISTANT II to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us* Click here!
As a Medical Assistant II in our practice, you will function as a champion of patient care, you can do everything from patient charting to preparing exam/treatment rooms to giving injections and assisting the physician.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Prepares patient for examination including taking patient histories and vital signs including ensuring all EHR is current.
* Gives injections and handles minor procedures such as collecting specimens, casting, splinting, and applying dressings as applicable.
* Assists physician in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals including maintaining supplies/equipment and sterilization.
* Assists with managing patient administrative functions including handling patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, collection of copays, and answering phones when needed.
* Completion of a Medical Assisting program through an accredited college/school preferred.
* 1 year of experience as a clinical Medical Assistant is highly preferred.
* Possession of an active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required within 60 days of hire.
* Current BLS certification is required within 30 days of hire.
WE BELIEVE IN GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND, AND FEEL THAT THERE IS NO NOBLER PURSUIT THAN THAT OF CARING FOR AND IMPROVING HUMAN LIFE. WE HOPE YOU LL JOIN US ON OUR MISSION!
Last Edited: 05/13/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.