Emergency Medical Technician at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Rome, Georgia
Job Code: 06694-8084
REDMOND EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (EMT)
SHIFT DETAILS: PRN
Redmond Regional Emergency Medical Services (EMS) operates three services in three counties; Floyd, Polk and Chattooga. As a 911 EMS provider, Redmond provides primary coverage these areas with stations located throughout our zones to provide maximum coverage and speedy response times.
REDMOND EMS IS LOOKING FOR AN EMT TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!
* To Provide Quality BLS, ALS And Emergency Care To Patients Requiring EMS Procedures In Accordance With Established Georgia Scope Of Practice And Protocols
* To Provide Safe And Effective Transportation Of Patients To And From Predetermined Locations.
* To Ensure Emergency Vehicles And Equipment Are Maintained And In A State Of Readiness At All Times.
* This Employee Shall Perform Daily Duties At Stations To Maintain A Clean And Organized Environment.
* Employee Must Actively Assure Appropriate Movement Of Vehicles To Ensure Zone Coverage And Low Response Times At All Times.
* Employee Shall Actively Communicate To Other EMS Staff And Command Staff To Ensure Effective Communication Across All Levels.
* To Set Example And Be A Role Model For Other EMS Personnel By Not Participating In Poor Behaviors, Rather Living The CARE Values.
* Will Be Accountable To Exemplifying Excellent Service Behavior To Patients, Clients, Visitors, Physicians, Co-workers, Vendors;
* Show Courtesy, Personalized Attention, Respect, Compassion And Timely Responsiveness To All Customers At All Times.
* Employee Participates In Regular Drills And Special Events To Assure Adequate Staffing And Appropriate Training For Staff.
* Employee Actively Seeks Out Education Opportunities And Takes Responsibility In Maintaining Personal And State Mandated Education Needs Within Education Policy Guidelines
* High School Diploma Or GED; Successful Completion Of An Accredited EMT-I Or EMT-A Training Program
* Experience In The Field Of Emergency Medical Services With ALS Or BLS Experience Preferred
* BCLS, ACLS( Only Required If Employee Is A Paramedic), Equivalent In Pediatric (EPC, PALS, PEEP) (within 60 Day Of Employment) And Trauma (ITLS, ATT, PHTLS) (within 60 Day Of Employment)
* Current Georgia EMT-A Or EMT-I License OTHER: Current Insurable Class "C" Driver\'s License Or Higher
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.