RN Internship - Nurse Residency at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: McKinney, Texas
Job Code: 06264-INTERN 102018
GRADUATE NURSE / GN / NURSE INTERNSHIP/ RESIDENCY
MEDICAL CITY MCKINNEY
START DATE: OCTOBER 2018
* CRITICAL CARE SERVICES (PCU, ICU)
* MEDICAL SURGICAL SERVICES
* PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES
The GN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. He/she will be under the supervision of a preceptor for a specific period of time depending on the department assigned.
***PLEASE NOTE: It is requirement to have an RN license upon starting the internship. GN's will need to have taken and passed the boards before beginning the internship.
Once you apply, the Recruiter will contact you to complete a follow-up phone screen. Please be aware that due to the large amount of applicants you will see a slight delay in responses.
ABOUT MEDICAL CITY MCKINNEY:
Medical City McKinney has built its name on providing area residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and personal. Our highly-skilled physicians and staff members are focused on providing you and your family with the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare available today...and for generations to come.
Medical City McKinney s ongoing commitment to providing the community with all-inclusive specialty services is clearly evidenced in a number of ways including:
* Full-service 24/7 emergency department
* Outpatient services including ambulatory surgery, women s imaging services, general imaging services (64-slice CT, MRI, nuclear imaging, etc.), sleep lab and rehabilitation therapies
* Cardiovascular services including cardiac catheterization and interventional lab, open heart surgery, electrophysiology and vascular surgery
* Orthopedic services including total and partial joint replacement program, foot and ankle and sports medicine services
* Neurosciences including neurosurgery, stroke care, pain management, Parkinson s and Alzheimer s care
* Labor and delivery suites, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and maternal fetal medicine
Required Job Qualifications include:
* Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
* ADN Required
* BSN Preferred
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.