Clinical Clerical Technician (C.N.A) - Cardiac IMU at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kingwood, Texas
Job Code: 03198-92262
Nights (rotating weekends)
Kingwood Medical Center Kingwood, Texas
Clinical Clerical Technician (C.N.A) Cardiac IMU
Shift: 7P - 7A, 3 days a week, rotating weekends
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at Kingwood Medical Center. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA and Kingwood Medical Center also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs. Kingwood Medical Center is a 382 Licensed Bed Facility.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
* 24-hour emergency room
* Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
* State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
* Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
* Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
* Women s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
Kingwood Medical Center is currently accepting applications for Clinical Clerical Technician (C.N.A) Cardiac IMU.
* The PCA/Unit Secretary is responsible for assisting with established nursing care procedures, routine patient care assignments, working in controlled and/or uncontrolled patient care situations, and assisting with/in therapeutic, rehabilitative, and preventive activities under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
* Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the adult and geriatric populations.
* The CNA/Unit Secretary is responsible for, assisting the RN with patient movement, and treatments as prescribed by the physician and for clerical duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager or designee.
* Strong communication/customer service required to direct visitors, answer phones, respond to call lights and perform all duties utilizing PEAK standards.
C.N.A, Certified Nursing Assistant, PCA, Patient Care Assistant, Patient Care Tech, PCT, Patient Care Technician, Nurse Aide, Licensed Nurse Aide, Certified Nurse Aide
* Current Texas Nurse Aide Registry License, required.
* Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* One or more years recent clinical and clerical experience in hospital setting, preferred.
* Phlebotomy experience highly desired.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.