Facility Supply Chain Technician at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Job Code: 07848-15422
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES The Supply Chain Technician is responsible for receiving,
keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations. The Supply Chain Technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
* Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices relative to core competencies of the position
* Place safety stock in proper location
* Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department(s)
* Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system as appropriate
* Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately
* Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule
* Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
* Perform QA random checks on totes per approved policy
* Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date
* Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence
* React appropriately to POU critical point messages and stock outs
* Process all returns to vendor or returns to backup stock appropriately
* Provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns at the nurses stations
* Handle all emergency supply situations
* Rotate on call as appropriate
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value Statement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
* Communication communicates clearly and concisely
* Customer orientation establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
* Interpersonal skills able to work effectively with other employees, supervisors, and external parties
* Policies & Procedures demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
* PC skills demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
* Basic skills able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
* High school diploma or GED is preferred.
* Previous stock clerk experience is helpful
High School Diploma/GED
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.