Registered Nurse (RN) - Recovery (PRN) at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Webster, Texas
Job Code: 01533-90792
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER WEBSTER, TX
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RECOVERY ROOM (PACU)
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
CLEAR LAKE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER is looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) RECOVERY ROOM (PACU).
* Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for assigned patients.
* Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
* Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
* Cares for and manages the surgical patient in the post-anesthesia period.
* Cares for and manages the respiratory status of the post-anesthesia patient.
* Cares for and manages the circulatory function of the post-anesthesia patient.
* Cares for and manages the physical and emotional comfort of the post-anesthesia patient.
* Cares for and manages the surgical site and skin integrity.
* Monitors and maintains intravenous lines and all drainage devices in the immediate post-anesthesia period.
* Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
* Minimum one (1) year of current PACU/Recovery experience is required.
* Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN.
* BSN is preferred.
* Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
* ACLS and PALS are required.
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.