Registered Nurse - RN - Cardiac Cath Lab (Pre & Post Procedure) - FT Days at HCA Healthcare
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Inverness, Florida
Job Code: 26670-2005
CITRUS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL IS IN SEARCH OF A DEDICATED REGISTERED NURSE TO JOIN OUR CARDIAC CATH LAB TEAM. APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Celebrating more than a 50 year history of healing, CITRUS MEMORIAL HOSPITAl is the leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. More than 150 physicians and 1,000 employees at the 204-bed acute care hospital offer a wide range of services including 24-hour emergency room care, heart and vascular surgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, and women s services. Citrus Memorial is fully accredited by the Joint Commission and is fully licensed by the State of Florida.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the community we serve.
As Florida s largest health care provider, HCA is dedicated to providing quality care and improving the health of the diverse communities we serve. In keeping with this commitment, we work in partnership with other organizations to provide a wide range of community benefit programs and services.
Make excellence your goal by joining our team of Registered Nurses at Citrus Memorial Hospital. APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
* Nursing Diploma or ASN required, BSN preferred.
* Current Florida State Registered Nursing license or appropriate compact state RN licensure
* Current BLS through American Heart Association required
* Current AHA ACLS & NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certifications preferred
* Prior Cath Lab, ICU, and/or Cardiovascular nursing experience preferred.
* Prior formal critical care (ECCO) course preferred.
* Prior OR Circulator experience preferred.
* Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
* Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 05/14/2018
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.