Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Kissimmee, Florida
Job Code: 01323-12219
Nights (rotating weekends)
OSCEOLA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS A JOINT COMMISSION ACCREDITED 404-BED HOSPITAL THAT BUILDS ON A PROUD TRADITION OF HEALTHCARE EXCELLENCE IN OSCEOLA COUNTY, FLORIDA. OSCEOLA REGIONAL IS CONVENIENTLY AND CENTRALLY LOCATED IN HEART OF KISSIMMEE ONLY MINUTES FROM ORLANDO, ST. CLOUD, CELEBRATION AND POINCIANA. OSCEOLA REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER IS DESIGNED TO BE PATIENT FRIENDLY THAT BLENDS COMPREHENSIVE STATE-OF-THE-ART MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE POSSIBLE FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS.
An EOE/AA employer M/F/V/D
RN OR/Surgical Services under the direction of unit Director and/or Nurse Manager, will provide nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus.
* Current FL RN license
* Current BLS certification thru AHA.
* Be able to take calls
* Previous OR experience preferred
* Previous experience in acute care setting strongly preferred.
* Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
* Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Last Edited: 05/13/2018