Temp Test Engineer I at Dymax Corporation
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Torrington, Connecticut
Position Summary: Provides “hands-on” product test engineering support for design verification and product validation.
Test Engineer I role influences product design and commercialization through individual contributions in technical problem solving, testing and analysis.
- Perform Design Validation testing on Dymax UV curing equipment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of test processes, procedures and documentation standards.
- Participate in design failure mode analysis (DMFEA) process, coordination and documentation.
- Author engineering test reports that formally document the test requirements, environment for the test, data collection, results and clearly presents conclusions against the functional and performance design specifications.
- Support design engineering through acquisition of test and development components via requisition of materials and management of parts in the test lab.
- Maintain organized and efficient test lab environment.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Associates degree in Electronics Engineering (required, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years engineering/technical experience in electromechanical design verification testing.
- Expertise in analytical skills with solid engineering fundamentals, specifically circuit analysis
- Proficiency in statistical test methods and Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of electromechanical laboratory equipment and instrumentation such as data acquisition tools, oscilloscopes, multi-meters, thermal chambers and other electronic test apparatus.
- Test equipment assembly skills including wiring, soldering, mechanical assembly
- Effective interpersonal skills to lead others and collaborate in team environment.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral, for professional reports and presentations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.