Specialty Sales Manager, Connections - Store 227 (Evansville) at Best Buy
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Evansville, Indiana
What does a Specialty Sales Manager, Connections do?
The Specialty Sales Manager, Connections ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. You will play a vital role managing end-to-end operation of a specialty area (Best Buy Mobile and Tablets) within a Best Buy store.
You will support the direction of the General Manager in implementing sales action plans, monitoring business results, and driving execution of sales strategies.
As the Specialty Sales Manager, Connections you will:
- Be an expert in your respective department and apply holistic knowledge to drive profitable outcomes.
- Deliver on all aspects of the sales experience within your respective department through all touch points with Best Buy inside and outside of the store (eg. Online, Services, Delivery/Installation, Solutions etc.).
- Drive positive outcomes of key sales indicators within your department in support of Revenue, Margin, and NOP goals.
- Integrate partnerships and 3rd party programs specific to sales, training, and customer facing initiatives to ensure seamless experience.
- Engage customers using selling skills to build complex, connected solutions while maintain a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Motivate, coach, recognize, and performance manage employees to reach their full potential.
- Resolve complex customer issues.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Specialty Sales Manager, Connections?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ Years Supervisory or Management experience
- 2+ Years Sales experience
- 1+ Years Budget experience
- 1+ Years Retail experience
- 1+ Years Consumer Electronics or Appliances experience
- Previous P&L ownership (including driving key sales performance indicators i.e. revenue, margin, NOP)
- Prior experience managing omni-channel customer solutions
- Experience in selection, hiring, and performance management