Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC) Test Development Engineer at Infinera
Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Sunnyvale, CaliforniaJob Description:
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Photonic Integrated Circuit (PIC) Test Development Engineer
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
- Independently define and implement wafer characterization methodologies for photonic integrated circuit devices using fundamental and advanced measurement techniques.
- Optimize and automate characterization methodologies to scale to production volumes.
- Design experiments to quantitatively prioritize problems, find root cause, and evaluate solutions. Independently identify relevant data based on knowledge of photonics and optoelectronics and write SQL queries and JMP scripts to compile supporting statistics.
- Create and develop software architecture and hardware platforms for automated test of photonic integrated circuits.
- Create procedures for Operations Team to ensure smooth operation of test on factory floor running 24/7.
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
Ph.D. or M.S. + 2 years experience, major in Electrical Engineering, Optical Engineering, or Applied Physics.