Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
* The Enterprise Account Manager role is responsible for the direct prospecting, pipeline development and sales engagement within named accounts in an assigned geographic territory.
* Manage overall customer satisfaction within assigned named accounts.
* Deliver industry insights that translate into networking and security solutions for business problems in commercial, education and state/local government organizations.
* Create sales and technical leverage through VARs, Systems Integrators, and Managed Service Providers.
* Execute on quarterly forecasting, strategic account planning and territory business & marketing plans.
* Meet or exceed assigned annual quota.
* Applicants should have experience in selling networking solutions to C level executives and other key decision makers in large commercial, education and state/local government accounts.
* Bachelors Degree
* 10-14 years experience in networking and/or related technology sales required.
* Consistent track record of growing revenue within large accounts required.
* A proven track record in strategic sales and territory management required.
* Experience with channels, channel leverage and the distribution model needed.
* A strong working knowledge of networking and the technology industry is mandatory. A successful candidate must be able to converse in networking terminology and deliver technical presentations in a proficient manner.
* Experience within the Wi-Fi industry specifically is a benefit.
As an EOE/AA employer, ARRIS will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and veteran or disability status