Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albany, Oregon
ATI is Building the World's Best Specialty Materials Company . We focus our advanced specialty materials technology, unsurpassed manufacturing capabilities, and innovative products to serve global end use markets with highly diversified and specialized product offerings. ATI is one of the largest and most diversified high performance specialty materials producers in the world. We have employees world-wide who use innovative technologies to offer growing global markets a wide range of high performance specialty materials solutions.
ATI Millersburg is seeking a Quality Coordinator to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
Employees in this position will:
* Prepare and analyze routine and non-routine samples to provide accurate, timely, and cost-effective information and analytical results to internal and external customers for the purpose of process control and quality assurance.
* Operate a variety of analytical equipment; prepare samples, reagents, and standards for chemical analysis; and complete routine support tasks for laboratory operation.
* Perform routine maintenance and servicing of laboratory equipment and perform various duties related to maintaining clean and orderly laboratory equipment and tools.
* Organize a variety of tasks to maximize time effectiveness.
* Understand the theory of standard test procedures.
* Apply ATI Core Values in daily work activities, including participation in continuous improvement initiatives, strategic plan objectives, hazard abatement activities, and lean manufacturing concepts.
* Position requires a two-year degree in science and two years of laboratory experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience or a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry.
* Familiarity with LECO instrumentation and instrument trouble-shooting and repair is preferred.
* Individuals must be highly motivated and possess excellent quantitative, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
* Qualified candidate will have the ability to multi-task to complete multiple projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines.
* Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills and strong work ethic in a team environment are essential.
* Proficiency with computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and database packages required.
* Employees in this position must be able to walk and stand on hard surfaces for extended periods of time while performing repetitive physical tasks.
* Shifts will be as assigned and may include weekends and overtime.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship
ATI Metals and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.