Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Valley City, Utah
Teach and instruct agency customers/end users and staff on the use and operating methods of complex software products and services. Requires on average 80% travel to customer sites locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Requires extensive travel more than 80% to customer site locations
* Conducting on-site training for Spillman software and designated third party software
* Presents training using a variety of classroom training methods, including lecture, PowerPoint, flip charts, on-line projection, etc.
* Completing department required reports within set standards
* Manage communication with customer contact(s) related to the training schedule
* Coordinating customer (agency) information between trainers
Operates under supervision from the Customer Education Manager. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by Spillman Technologies, Inc. The employee must possess the essential knowledge and skills described below.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge and application skills with Spillman software a plus.
- Knowledge of the law enforcement profession including enforcement, corrections, and judicial processes a plus.
- Knowledge and operating experience in UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Able to meet commercial rental car requirements.
- Able to lift and maneuver personal luggage on commercial aircraft.
- Able to work with moderate supervision on the road and at home.
- Experience with Motorola Flex (Spillman) products preferred
* High School diploma required
Spillman Technologies is a leading provider of software solutions for public safety agencies nationwide. Spillman has consistently been recognized as one of the best companies to work for in Utah (Utah Business magazine in 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015; Utah Department of Workforce Services from 2009 2011). We take pride in our family-oriented culture where employees enjoy coming to work each day and leave feeling like they contributed to a product that helps keep our communities safe.
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions innovations, products and services play essential roles in people s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to no discrimination because of race, color, creed, marital status, age, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.